Saturday 16 June 2012

Settling for Less: The Story of My Blog

This was supposed to be a Drupal account -- allowing for fast growth, if necessary -- until it dawned on me that a sleek, powerful service like Drupal costs money. Figuring this wasn't a good investment (yet...*snark snark*), I opted for Wordpress, before instantly becoming bored with the installation process (I just didn't have five minutes to spare) and resolving that I might as well complete Google's ownership of my online persona and sign up for Blogger.

Regardless, I'm happy to be on this platform -- where I'll share space with some of the web's premier baby photo, hospital recovery and Caribbean vacation web diaries.

Hah! I kid! Did you know "The Sartorialist" is hosted on Blogger? In a week chock full of surprises, that ranks as one of the biggest.

Leading into my main point: greetings from Mumbai, everyone! I hope to update this blog regularly with musings on the city, expat experiences, international business life, and more. You may even get some photos courtesy of my Blackberry...so you have a lot to look forward to, don't you? Yes. 

Feel free to follow me on Twitter -- currently seldom used. 


For those who don't know me, the above character sketch should provide a rough approximation of my personality and general mien...at least while writing this blog. Till next time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment